Yamuna Body Rolling is a practice that combines healing, wellness, and injury prevention in a
single, simple workout. Yamuna Body Rolling is a self-care technique that compliments your present workout routine.
1 Session: $55
5 Pack: $240
Yamuna Face Sculpting is a practice that aligns the bones of the face and head improving skin tone,
relieving eyestrain, and relaxing tension that causes TMJ and headaches. Yamuna Face Sculpting will make you look younger and feel amazing. Every Private Face Sculpting session takes place on the Biomat and ends with a hot towel treatment and rose water.
1 Session: $65
5 Pack: $285
- Group Classes: Visit the Weekly Class schedule to join a group class.
- Private Classes: To arrange a private class call Nicole at 970-646-2022.
- To combine wellness services, and save money, see our Packages pricing options.
Benefits of Yamuna Body Rolling:
- tones and elongates muscles
- improves alignment
- increases circulation
- develops and maintains core strength
- stimulates nerve roots
- stimulates organs
- increases metabolism
- relaxes nervous system
- expands the lungs and deepens breathing
- increases body awareness
- improves skin tone and decreases wrinkles (especially around the face)
In Yamanu Body Rolling, it’s all about the bones.
We start by stimulating the bone where the tendon is attached, then move out to the tendon, and then to the muscle. Stimulation of the bone allows for rapid, structural improvements. Direct, gentle pressure to the bone, will release tendons. Release of the tendons will allow a release of the muscles.