Yamuna Body Rolling is a practice that combines healing, wellness, and injury prevention in a single, simple workout. Yamuna Body Rolling is a self-care technique that compliments your present workout routine.
We offer private and group Yamuna Body Rolling classes.
- Group Classes: Visit the Weekly Class schedule to join a group class.
- Private Classes: To arrange a private class call Nicole at 970-646-2022.
Benefits of Yamuna Body Rolling:
- tones and elongates muscles
- improves alignment
- increases circulation
- develops and maintains core strength
- stimulates nerve roots
- stimulates organs
- increases metabolism
- relaxes nervous system
- expands the lungs and deepens breathing
- increases body awareness
In Yamanu Body Rolling, it’s all about the bones.
We start by stimulating the bone where the tendon is attached, then move out to the tendon, and then to the muscle. Stimulation of the bone allows for rapid, structural improvements. Direct, gentle pressure to the bone, will release tendons. Release of the tendons will allow a release of the muscles.