Pat has worked in the sacred ceremonies and healing traditions of Peru since 2007. She has been initiated into the community of Pacos (healers) through rites of passage and initiations sacred to the Q’ero people of the Andes mountains. In 2022 she was initiated into the Shipibo Ayahuasca traditions through Plant Dietas and Ayahuasca training through the Ayahuasca Foundation.
Through her various trainings both in the United States and through journeys to Peru Pat can offer you a unique way to bring healing to body, mind and spirit.
“It is my deepest honor to share sacred space and healing experiences with you. Tell me how I can best serve you in your journey. No matter where you are starting from, I will meet you, where you are with compassion and acceptance. Together, we will create space for your growth, health & happiness!” -Pat Miller
Pat is the owner of Apukuna Healing Arts
- TRX Training 2020
- Ayahuasca Foundation Training 2022
- Tabata Bootcamp Training 2015
- Medicine Wheel Apprenticeship, 2006 – 2012
- Sacred Ceremonial Journeys to Peru, 2007, 2008 & 2011
- Zumba Aqua Training 2011
- Zumba Gold training 2010
- AAFA Group Exercise Certification 2009
- Zumba Fitness Training 2009
- Advanced Shamanic Training, 2 year training 2007
- The Medicine Wheel Shamanic Training, 2 year training 2005
- Health Choices Holistic Massage School 630 hour training 2001